sábado, 12 de enero de 2008

WONDER LOVERS PARK DELIGHTFULLY

I feel you, erratic dry pleasure,

But found my mind thinking round and round and round and round

Hot bitter taste, rare flat chested lullaby

I'd have made her happier tonight if I had not forgotten your advice

I didn't expect I would sleep here by your side...

I'm trying to guess me while my spirit is roaming outside...

Though you're pretty sure this is such a wonderful beautiful world

You drive back home and fear you won't ever reach satisfaction

You're doomed for the rest of your life, there's nothing left but lie down and sigh

You know you would not feel this way if you had not forgotten your advice

I didn't expect I would sleep here by your side...

I'm trying to guess me while my spirit is roaming outside...

No hay comentarios: